Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kampung Kia is revive!

I dunno whether it's correct or not....
but i know i have some breakthrough....
Everything is ready, the problem is relate with the mindset
and how i look upon everything...

Even though i know i need to change,
but one week in home, i did nothing...

I know it's wrong but i became more lazy to move...
Thanks to my best frienz to chat in the lately nitz...
It's the 3rd round already, both of us seemed like tired,
but she scold me for more than one hour...
I felt my head is heavy and the wires was seemed like traffic jam,
but i got the feeling of that seemed like i find out the answer.
The answer was in front of me, it was over there, i cannot figure it out...
It's took time to digest well..
Thanks God, i understand most of that at the end...
I couldn't sleep well at the night.

I know the problem and solution,
but nothing was change...
These because of mindset...
I know that CHANGES is coming in front of me,
If I couldn't grab it well,
the only one result is Everything'll gone!

"Let the kampung kia back!"
It's the time to do so.
That's only one sound deep inside my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment