Friday, January 14, 2011

天天好天 Great Day





雨天 晴天 天天好天

*祈愿天总还是蔚蓝...
我感动了...


I am moved ...
because I am always perhaps there always a Great Day.
Spend it with my lovely family members and dear friends.

The movie was shot at Perlis.
A memorable place to me.
Although I was sad over there at the end,
however it's still an important place
accompany with unforgettable experience and memories.
Although I am dislike the place, but I still love there.
It is a indescribable experiences that mixed with the complex feelings.
Arau Rail Way Station, Kangar Bus Station, KMPerlis, Alor Setar...
Because of You All, my Life is different and more interesting.
Even though we end up with a unhappy ending,
by the way who knows one day I will go back this kampong place.
Because It was an important place to my life.
I will back there at one day,
that was what i though at the day i left Perlis.
Even now I also got such premonition...





At City, people busy for find the living.
At kampong, you will find out the values are important in life.

Even though, there are not allowed you to chose the value before living.
But, we should think about how to get the balance point between the both.

Who knows? Now, I just knew that i should take care both since time is unstoppable.

Life keep going on, Time force people make the choice.

Before having the choice of future,
I will chose the choice of family love, kampong life,simple living...
Most important point is spending it together with beloved and family.
Even though it is not successful in term of the materialistic society.

But, who can told me the right and false.
No one can give the absolute answer.

People just finding the happiness by compare both
and chose either one at every stage of life.
One by one. Part by part...






No comments:

Post a Comment