Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Moment

Sometime I listen some familiar songs,
some familiar scenes will refresh in the mind,
i asking myself :

Seriously I will forget it slowly?
Is it slowly faded in my life?

There are no answer in my mind.
But, I will slowly remember some unfavored scene
although it's sad to think about it,
i still cannot deny they are important in life.

Sorry for allowing me to stay week for that sudden moment.
However, there are no one will give out their sympathy.
I also never hope that someone will understand it at one day.

I should told myself:

You Need Keep Stronger and Stronger.
Even though You at the downturn already.
Who knows You will meet any difficult problem next moment.
Because there are NO ONE will help You anymore.


I also never know when i really can do it.
But, I always reply: Whatever~ I dun care since I lost all already.
Haiz~ Is that a good sign? Optimistic seemed never with me.

There always a question weighting on my mind.
When i leave the world one day,
except my dearest family member,
Who still will think about me?

Or Maybe just response a word : "Oh. "after they knew it.
I know the answer.
I can expect because i knew it already.
No one.... *speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment