Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year 2010

Happy New Year to You All~
Why i still missing year 2010?
although it's the worst year i had, but if i got time machine,
i will back the time before year2010. I think so... (*mumbling)

When I watch the Firework show,i don't have a bit of new year moods.
I felt weird for it. Maybe i am too old for it, i come the time there's no new year celebrating.
Why said so? Because I like the Christmas more than the New Year.

According tradition, i will mention something in my blog,
the target that i gonna achieve it in a new year, but, even last year target, i also forgot it already.
Erm... I think i should to review it back, but since last year too many things to happen, I had assumed the year 2010 is long as a decade.
Speechless...

(@.@)

This post looked very blue. New Year moods seemed not finding me yet.
But, the last promise i can did:

I know year 2o1o is a unforgettable year,
but, I will make year 2011 to become the year of rising in my life.
This year will be a fruitful year to me.
I will back with the glorious and honors. Swear it by the name of myself.


The Chinese Word for year 2011: 升

Happy New Year to everyone. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment